Fall/Autumn Nail Designs
Deep, rich, and autumn inspired colors are everywhere you look and there is a shade for everyone - whether you like to sport boldly colored nails or are a little more timid. Below are the hottest trends in nail polish colors for this season.
- Gray - this is a must have color and it is showing up on hands everywhere! From pale gray to richer deeper grays, I think everyone can wear this color.
- Gold and Metallic Shades - also being seen everywhere. From a sparkly shimmery soft gold to flat out wow bright gold.
- Red - anyone can wear red. There are endless shades to choose from, so do a little shopping and find the perfect one for you. If you think you can't wear red on your fingers, put it on your toes.
- Black - is for the very bold. Please don't wear this if you have extremely long nails, but it can look good on short neatly groomed hands. If all else fails, put it on for Halloween.
- Autumnal Hues - think orange, purple, brown and deep green.
And finally, matte nail polish is the latest trend. No longer do we need our nails to look wet and shiny - a matte colors a nice understated look.
There is a shade for everyone. Go shopping and pick up a few new colors and experiment!